Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Growth Intern to join our team.
About the Growth team:
As a member of the team, you will bring the Honey brand to life and engage with our audiences in a meaningful way. You’ll tackle the challenge of balancing human insights, strategic rigor, and creative craft to create amazing digital and social content. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About the Role:
In this role, you will work alongside the Sr. Growth Associate in developing, managing, and analyzing influencer, audio, and other offline / traditional marketing channels. Together, you'll strategize and plan initiatives across multiple channels to deliver against both brand and financial goals. You are self-motivated, scrappy, and always eager to learn. You thrive in dynamic, fast-moving environments.
As a Growth Intern at Honey, you will:
- Assist in running all facets of communication, dissemination, and tracking of all offline marketing channels.
- Identify influencers who can help drive new users for Honey and increase overall brand awareness.
- Lead communication between Honey and influencers & agencies to ensure that all influencer campaigns are executed correctly and on time.
- Analyze campaign performances to develop strategies that will lead to increased efficiencies.
- You are currently a student, preferably a senior.
- You are able to be in the office 15-20 hours a week.
- You are organized, have strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- You are a pop-culture vulture.
- You are comfortable working with numbers - you’re no stranger to Excel.
- You have prior internship experience with influencer marketing and/or in a startup environment.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.