Graphic Design Internship - Paid Opportunity at Prodege LLC
Named one of LA's Best Places to Work by BuiltInLA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
The Graphic Design Intern will work with our in-house Creative team. In this role you will work on a wide range of graphic design projects, attend weekly meetings and work with a team of visual designers and ad agency professionals. This is a paid internship and we offer a flexible schedule for students. This position will be remote/work from home for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Sr. Visual Designers to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Sr. Visual Designers and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Senior year is preferred
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Please include a link to your online portfolio along with your resume.