Fall Internship- Streaming Marketing
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group? Our paid Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today's students will become tomorrow's leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
If you have a passion for music consumption through streaming platforms, then we want to hear from you! Participating in this internship will expose you to: Spotify playlisting and promotion, mastery of how to increase engagement for artists and brands on all social outlets, familiarity with online marketing tools and ability to analyze campaign performance, summarize key insights and recommend actions to improve.
Applicants MUST be creative, willing to learn, have a flexible schedule, and of course, want to have fun.
- Creating social content for artists and clients
- Pulling data for insights and analysis
- Strategizing and executing ways to promote artists & clients in order to grow their fan base across all social platforms
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions for global marketing campaigns
- Developing Spotify promotion strategies to assist the promotions team, as well as label artists
- Various day-to-day maintenance tasks for all streaming, marketing/social media and advertising accounts
Out of State Applicants
Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.