About Spring Labs:
We’re reinventing the model for data ownership and changing how information is exchanged by creating the Spring Protocol — a blockchain-based protocol that enables competitively-sensitive parties to exchange information directly, and in a fundamentally new way.
We’re a Series A company who has raised more than $38m in funding from some of the top VCs in the world, including August Capital, General Motors Ventures, RRE, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
The first use cases for the Spring Protocol are focused on building a more secure and cost-effective financial services solution for credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system used today. To date, we’ve signed partnerships with more than 25 of the world’s leading fintechs and financial institutions. (You can read more about these partnerships by clicking here and here.)
We're a rapidly growing team of 35 entrepreneurs from backgrounds such as Snap, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Goldman Sachs, the NSA, Avant, Harvard, Deloitte, HSBC, and more, and if you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Fall, Business Development Role:
We're seeking a motivated Business Development intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. This person will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. The right candidate for this role has a strong entrepreneurial drive and is willing to undertake a wide array of business-development oriented tasks.
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- Business Administration or related major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.