Enterprise Research Intern at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Enterprise Research Specialist Intern to join Procore’s Enterprise Sales team. In this role, you’ll enhance data through proprietary and third-party tools to validate and organize lead information for our Business Development Representatives.
As an Enterprise Research Specialist Intern, you’ll partner with the Sales Development team to prepare and improve the leads workflow. Use your research, creativity, and attention to detail to complete internal research projects. If you are passionate about research and data entry, apply today!
This is a paid full-time position reporting to our Manager, Sales Development. This role will be based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct lead research via LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce, Reed Insights, and MS Excel to clean and prepare lists of leads for the SDR team to utilize
- Increase SDR team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists
- Assist with account planning and building of organizational charts
- Conduct one-off strategic research assignments and data clean-up
- Find opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow
- Collaborate with teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization
What we’re looking for: :
- Must be pursuing a degree at a 4-year academic institution
- 1+ years of experience working in a professional setting with high attention to details (can include start-ups and internships)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Previous experience or exposure working with Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator
- Interest in pursuing a Sales career
- Basic understanding of SaaS companies and tech sales pipeline
- Ability to work at a steady, consistent fast pace with great attention to detail to ensure accurate work that meets high standards
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.