Our team combines seasoned aerospace engineering talent and Special Operations combat veterans to address 21st century threats. We embrace the best practices from Silicon Valley innovation such as agile development and deliver breakthroughs in high-power microwave for offensive and defensive EMP and artificial intelligence for enhanced targeting capabilities.
Job Objective: This is an exciting role in a growing company. We are looking for interns in multiple engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate for the position is in their junior year, senior year, or has just graduated with an Engineering degree. The position would be hands on.
- Work with the Engineering team on various projects. The projects will be real work that directly impacts and progresses Epirus products.
- This is a learn-by-doing opportunity.
- Pursuing BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or other related field
- A desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- US Citizen (future security clearance may be required)
- Aerospace/Defense experience and/or military experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative; capable of working with others
- Organized; comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Specific design tools, depending on the discipline. Please list relevant tool experience.
Epirus was the magical bow with infinite arrows wielded by the Greek hero Theseus. Like our namesake, we strive to be fast, efficient, and limitless in our approach. This agility, combined with a culture of innovation in systems development, allows us to move quickly without losing the decades of lessons learned.
We have developed technologies that leverage new breakthroughs in sensors and high-power microwaves, combined with computer vision and advanced software control. Our first broad-market application is a comprehensive defense system to defeat offensive drones at scale.
Read Full Job Description