Data Science Internship - Summer 2019
In this role you will:
- Design and implement statistical tools for developing and validating new models.
- Validate models for roll-out and analyzing the performance of existing models.
- Assess the usefulness of new data sources, transformations, and techniques.
- Support other team members with their modeling and analysis projects.
- Learn how the Data Science team works with Product Management, Marketing, and Business teams to develop models to support specific business needs.
- Feel good about coming to work and enjoy not only the time you spend at the office, but the people you’re spending it with over the summer.
We are looking for:
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood) during the summer of 2019.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.