Data Research Intern
We’re looking for ambitious and talented students looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in software for our co-op internship program. Procore’s Data Research Internship is an opportunity to enhance data through proprietary and third-party tools to validate and organize lead information for our Business Development Representatives. Successful candidates will have a passion for research, list creation, and data entry.
As part of our Co-op Internship program, you’ll have access to networking sessions, hands-on experience, and mentorship all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you'll do:
- Conduct lead research via LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce, Read Insight, and MS Excel to clean and prepare lists of leads for the SDR team to utilize
- Increase SDR team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists
- Find opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow
- Collaborate with teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization
- Able to work at a steady, consistent fast pace with great attention to detail to ensure accurate work that meets high standards
- Review order forms for inaccuracies against Zuora Quotes
- Check Commission Amount fields and verify accuracy
- Structure Opportunities for Non-Standard Deals
- Work with Finance/Deal Desk to identify Issues and communicate changes
What we're looking for:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year degree program and have at least one term to complete following Fall 2019
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of sales pipelines, SaaS company preferred
- Experience with Salesforce/Zuora and Orders/POS/Accounting preffered
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive full access to all on-campus perks.