Data Research Intern
We’re looking for students to join our 2019 Summer Data Research Internship Program. As a Data Research intern, you’ll enhance data through proprietary and third-party tools to validate and organize lead information for our Business Development Representatives. Successful candidates have a passion for research, list creation, and data entry.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development trainings, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the highest-performing sales teams in the SaaS industry.
What you'll do:
- Conduct lead research via LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce, Read Insight, and MS Excel
- Clean and prepare lists of leads for the Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team to utilize
- Increase SDR team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists
- Find opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow
- Collaborate with teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization
- Navigate a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attention to detail and delivering work that meets high standards
- Review order forms for inaccuracies against Zuora Quotes
- Verify accuracy of commission amount fields
- Structure opportunities for non-standard deals
- Work with Finance/Deal Desk to identify Issues and communicate changes
What we're looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program with a grad date of December 2019 or later
- 1-2 years of experience working in a professional setting (including start-ups and internships)
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of sales pipelines in a SaaS company is preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce/Zuora and Orders/POS/Accounting a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.