CRM & Performance Marketing Intern
Fandango seeks a Marketing intern to support two units within marketing: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Performance Marketing.
Work alongside the CRM team to drive consumer engagement and loyalty with a focus on transaction frequency and cross-portfolio LTV.
Assist with Fandango’s targeted marketing campaigns across social media, search, affiliate and other marketing channels.
- Updating calendars and requesting creative for various remarketing units across email touch points: FanAlert, Purchase Confirmation, Rate & Review, Welcome/Nurture, etc.
- Create simple segmentation briefs (e.g., screenings or sold standalones)
- Compilation of reports for push/in-box, remarketing units, and campaign wrap-ups
- Participating in cross-functional working sessions with teams such as Brand Marketing, Merchandising, Product, Social, PR, and Research
- Assisting with Competitive Analysis
- Initiate JIRA tickets
- Update Contact Strategy decks (Fandango/FNOW)
- Migration of shared assets to SharePoint
- Performance Marketing:
- Update campaign calendars and source creative assets
- Compile campaign briefs for agency partners
- Manage communication and campaign coordination with agency and affiliate partners
- Manage and upload audience lists for campaigns across Google, Facebook, Snap and other platforms.
- Assist with reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Assist with meeting scheduling and coordination
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Passion for entertainment and digital marketing
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong organizational skills and collaborative mind-set
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines and be comfortable asking for guidance when needed
• Basic understanding of film and TV competitive landscape (home entertainment understanding a plus)
• Passion for the consumer and fostering long-term relationships with them
• Interest in data and how it can impact and improve business performance
• Detail-oriented -- striving for excellence amid a fast-paced environment
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 1 – August 10, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible