CREATIVE SERVICES INTERN
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Creative Services Intern position will be located in Santa Monica, CA and will promote the TaskUs culture and brand through the creation of photo and audio/video content. He/she will oversee all facets of video production including pre-production meetings, concept development, script development, filming, production, directing, editing and archiving. He/she will create, develop and guide the video concept, conduct interviews and create storyboards.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Take and edit corporate headshots
- Collaborate with the global employer brand team to shoot and edit at least 2 videos for our Ridiculous Humans campaign
- Document our corporate event in June through photos, b-roll and one video montage
- Develop, shoot and edit content as needed for upcoming holidays and events
- Create a library of b-roll and photos from our different corporate locations
- Up to 30% travel within the US
- Prior experience with photography, videography and video editing
- Ability to think outside the box and find creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great at time management and meeting deadlines
- Ability to operate independently as well as a part of the team
- Ability to operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio, video recorders and other production equipment
- Experience using Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Must love social media, photography, videography and video editing
- Experience with animation or special effects a plus
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Film or similar creative major
- Must have a portfolio to show
- Junior, Senior or recent grad preferred
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.