Creative Intern-Fame House at Universal Music Group
Junior Graphic/Web Designer
Fame House is seeking a junior designer to assist the creative team in day to day creative.
Candidate must be comfortable with working on a variety of projects ranging from designing social media graphics, websites and merchandise with some experience working with WordPress and Shopify. Must be able to take direction, take initiative and articulate design concepts.
- Assist creative team to meet goals and deadlines
- Assist in social media, website & merchandise design with quick turnaround expectations
- Work with a range of clients in the entertainment business
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Completion of at least one or more courses in graphic design
- Basic knowledge of HTML/Wordpress
- Ability to follow brand guidelines but bring something new to the table
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Highly creative and collaborative with excellent communication skills.
- Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Should have at least sophomore year standing
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.