Corporate Development and Strategy Intern
We’re looking for a Corporate Development and Strategy Intern to support Procore’s Corporate Development team. In this role, you’ll support a range of projects in a fast-paced environment, always looking for the most productive and efficient way to accomplish your objectives. As a Corporate Development and Strategy Intern, you’re organized, proactive, resourceful, and able to multitask and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities in an agile environment. You’re flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing both executive level and cross-departmental initiatives.
As a Corporate Development and Strategy Intern at Procore, you’ll be part of a larger internship class of 50 plus peers in different fields, you’ll have access to networking sessions and professional development trainings, and be assigned a mentor dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and track Corporate OKR structure
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Create and maintain strong and collaborative relationships between R&D, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, and G&A
- Help to identify, contact, and qualify various business opportunities and develop a joint value proposition between Procore partners for joint customers
- Research and source opportunities for the Procore App Marketplace and Channel Network.
- Manage the execution of special projects and research projects
- Sit in on meetings as requested, take minutes, respond to any questions, and manage next steps
What we’re looking for:
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Economics, or Finance at a 4-year academic institution and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2019
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.