Content Strategy Intern
Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a consumer-focused content strategy intern who loves finding and writing stories and wants to get first-hand experience in building a world-class consumer brand. Reporting to Fair’s Director of Content, you’ll do interviews and write stories for our consumer-facing Fair Blog, craft social and app copy, and perform other editorial duties. Dazzling writing skills are a must, but just as important is your stellar teamwork and ability to work independently to identify and shape compelling content ideas.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Fair team members and stay current on important topics in automotive and tech so you can develop workable story ideas covering transportation innovation, the gig economy, consumer debt, and how subscription models are changing our world.
- Learn to work within the Contentful content management platform to prep and input articles and images for posting on the Fair blog.
- Help develop internal templates for Fair’s content management processes.
- Be prepared to write social posts, help with app copy and other various writing assignments.
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. A major in Journalism is strongly preferred.
- Automotive writing experience is an added bonus, but not a deal-killer.
- You’re an engaging communicator, stellar writer, and creative storyteller.
- You're optimistic about how technology can improve the world around us, and passionate about how Fair is making transportation more flexible, accessible and transparent.