Content Marketing Intern
Greater LA Area
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is looking for an intern that has a passion for telling stories and writing content that engages and builds an audience. As the Content Marketing Intern, you will support marketing efforts across multiple-channels; including web, email, paid digital, and PR.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to produce eBooks, blog posts, infographics, landing pages, marketing emails, event copy, and web copy
- Proofread and revise landing pages, web pages, email nurtures and marketing content as needed
- Create compelling and effective paid ad copy for social and display ads that drive leads and engage our audience
- Support marketing team by researching industry trends and B2B marketing best practices
- Must be a current student working towards a journalism or communications degree
- Must be located in the Los Angeles area
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Great storytelling and writing skills
- Past experience with WordPress, HubSpot and Salesforce a plus
- Self-starter who delivers high-quality work on time
- Past experience in retail tech or fashion a plus
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team!
Read Full Job Description