Content Creator Intern, Summer 2020 at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. We are seeking a Content Creator Intern who will work with Apeel’s design and marketing teams to develop in-house content, as well as externally facing brand content to support B2B, B2C and Trade/Retail initiatives. The ideal candidate can develop creative content with proficiency in all aspects of production, using the latest creative software. Special preference for videographic and/or animation skills.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams on content for activations
- Develop creative content - infographics, GIFs, etc - based on department needs and goals
- Follow a creative process with wide latitude for development and mentoring to completion
- Create and design video assets including animated social posts, short documentaries, etc
What You Bring
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree Program
- Skills in pre-production (story-boarding, preliminary scripting)
- High level experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft
- Strong motion graphics skills
- Production (filming and lighting)
- Post production (editing and graphics)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to self determine task completion
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.