Business Strategy Intern (Business/Economics Majors)
GoGuardian’s analytics team is looking for a business strategy oriented summer intern! You’ll work alongside a dynamic team that’s dedicated to understanding GoGuardian’s business and helping us grow. As an intern, you’ll assist the team on executing on high-impact, cross-functional projects that help drive strategy for the fastest-growing education company in the US.
As a team, we are dedicated to providing our intern with a great learning experience, first and foremost. We are looking for a candidate with a hunger to learn and to help us meet our team goals.
What you’ll learn:
- A chance to engage with talented employees from across the organization and build your network
- Deeper knowledge about the ed-tech industry at large
- A familiarity with Business Intelligence tools and their applications at GoGuardian
- Fluency in SaaS KPIs and metrics
- Enrolled/recently graduated from a university
- 3 months of full-time availability
- Interest in analytics and data more broadly
- Ability to communicate effectively about strategic topics
- Passion for education
- A can-do attitude!
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description