Business Development Intern at WELL Health, Inc.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
WELL is seeking a Business Development Intern at our headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA. This is a paid position. This role reports to our Director of Sales Operations in support of our growth mission. We are a rapidly growing SaaS startup with excellent career development opportunities.
Our Business Development Interns collect, validate, and organize sales information for our sales organization. This activity ensures our team is ahead of the game by enhancing data through proprietary and third party tools. If you have a passion for research, data analysis, process oriented problem solving, learning interdepartmental skills, and even enjoy list creation and data entry, this opportunity is for you!
- You are a top performer, working at a fast pace with great attention to detail to ensure accurate work that meets high standards.
- You will conduct lead research via LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Excel to clean and prepare lists of leads for the SDR team to utilize.
- Increase sales team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists.
- Find opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization.
- Current undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, STEM education or background is a plus.
- Ability to work 16-20 hours per week in office.
- You're looking for a career in sales, business admin, or analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven attention to detail.
- Salesforce software or Startup experience is a plus, but not required.
- Santa Barbara, CA local hire only.
- Available to start immediately.
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Dog friendly office
- Stocked kitchen, Kombucha on tap
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Opportunity for full-time conversion