We are currently taking applications for our Summer 2019 Internship Program.
In this role you will:
- Work on analytical projects to optimize product design & credit policy.
- Assist with strategic insights to drive product design & credit policy.
- Strategy implementation.
- Deliver against managed performance metrics.
We are looking for:
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood) during the summer of 2019.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.