Artist & Label Strategy Intern at Stem Disintermedia
Are you obsessed with music and the entertainment industry? Are you interested in learning more about the digital music space? Then you might be the next great addition to our growing team at Stem Disintermedia.
The ideal candidate for this internship is a college student who is organized, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and interested in breaking into the fast-paced start-up world. A knowledge of the music industry, a love of learning, and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. We are a small team of professionals with extensive backgrounds in music, entertainment & technology, and we all fill multi-faceted roles. In your application, please let us know which department you are interested in interning with.
This internship is paid and is based in Los Angeles, CA at our West Hollywood office.
What you'll do:
- Research and present on the new music and independent creator markets.
- Assist with the editorial placement process (updating artist blurbs & materials to pitch for playlist placement + opportunities)
- Assist your team in day-to-day tasks (varies by department)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a self-motivated college student
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possesses the ability to conduct research and present findings in an organized manner
- Gets bonus points if they:
- Have previous experience with Chartmetric and Nielsen
- Are studying Copyright law, Music Business, Anthropology, Cultural Studies, or Communications
- Have SQL experience
- Are experienced or interested in writing and copyediting
- Are passionate about music and entertainment
- Are knowledgeable about mobile applications and the tech space as a whole
**Stem is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, parental status, age, or disability status. We also prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.**