Artist & Label Relations Intern at Stem Disintermedia
Stem enables independent creators to turn their passion into a business. Our tools empower independent artists & labels to distribute their creations, collect royalties from consumer music platforms, and provide tools to manage, analyze, and promote their creative catalog.
This intern will support Stem’s account management team, who support Stem’s roster of artists and labels. Our ideal intern is excited to do client-facing tasks and has at least a beginner-level understanding of the music industry.
This is a paid, part-time internship and is based in Los Angeles, CA at our West Hollywood office.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the account management team with daily tasks, including content deliveries, client outreach, and release support.
- Monitor and respond to email communication from inbound clients
- Create insight reports to share with our clients
- A&R research to assist the new business team
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Great organizational skills
- Good time management
- (Nice to have) Experience with Salesforce, Nielsen Music Connect, and/or FeatureFM
**Stem is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, parental status, age, or disability status. We also prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.**