We’re looking for an Accounting Intern to join our team this June! In this role, you’ll work with a close team of finance professionals and contribute to a broad set of accounting functions. You'll learn about all areas of accounting including accounts payable and receivable, and various other high level processes in accounting. We are looking for a student who is able to work full time in the Summer and then potentially continue part-time during the school year.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Support accounting team during monthly and annual financial close
- Assist with daily input of invoices into ERP system
- Assist with requests related to quarterly and annual audits
- Work within billing and accounting software on a daily basis
- Aid with departmental projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year degree program at an accredited university with a graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business-related field
- Accounting I & II classes have been taken and passed
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and professionally – both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.