Account Management Intern
Account Management Intern
Boingo is looking for a summer intern to support the Account Management team, including VP of Account Management, AM Operations and the Account Directors. The intern will focus on either Wi-Fi venues and DAS venues, and will work on various projects to drive success for both Boingo and our customers. The AM team acts as the key liaison between the venue accounts and the internal cross-function teams including Product, Operations, Engineering, Customer Experience, Media, Marketing and Customer Care.
To be successful in this role, you must be willing and able to learn about the wireless networks industry across multiple technologies (Wi-Fi, DAS and Small Cells). You must be organized, passionate, a quick study, and possess business acumen.
- Assist with research & documentation in support of business, financial and strategic opportunities
- Assist in preparing agendas and presentations for client meetings
- Assist in evaluating private service opportunities and development of customer proposals
- Support venue event management process and update event schedules
- Fulfill internal requests for venue vitals or other KPI reports
- Monitor web for industry news, trends and social media related to venues
- Monitor customer satisfaction and work with Boingo Customer Care to resolve complaints
- Log meetings and key information into Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously to successful completion
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think quickly and analytically (critical thinker)
- Possess excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM platform
- Capacity to adapt to Boingo’s fast-paced and dynamic culture
Our 12-week summer internship program is designed for rising juniors and seniors in college. Start dates include June 3rd and June 17th.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as we will consider applications on a first come first review basis.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.