International Marketing Manager
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative International Marketing Manager to join our company!
We're looking for a talented Marketing Manager with exceptional communication skills and a passion for international business. Targeting an exceptional, dynamic and resourceful marketing professional with experience in global markets and B2B products to expand Verifi's International strategic marketing efforts This International Marketing Manager position is responsible for creative, editorial and production of marketing programs and initiatives for the UK, Australia / New Zealand, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Hong Kong, Singapore and other international markets.
Duties are focused on developing and supporting a comprehensive roadmap for expanding the Verifi marketing efforts into the these international markets.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help the Senior International Marketing Manager position and enhance the overall brand value and product positioning of Verifi within the UK, Australia / New Zealand, France, Germany, and other international markets.
- Global analysis and competitive research with associated recommendations for expansion plans and strategies
- Identify new market opportunities and strategize how best to capitalize on these
- Stay closely aligned with industry trends and maintain high levels of credibility within the international market place
- Self-motivated with excellent project management skills providing detailed project plans and status updates
- Flexible schedule to accommodate communication with time zones and Sales Teams in the field.
- Own entire marketing execution plan including but not limited to digital marketing, public relations, brand development, creative, trade show and sales enablement
- Assist the Senior Manager in managing and directing an agency relationship, creating and developing ongoing enhancements to our International assets including: Website(s) landing pages, micro-sites, etc all while adhering to brand guidelines
- Print collateral and content creation and ideation: white papers, case studies, sell sheets, brochures, infographics
- Campaign creation and messaging for various target audience verticals
- SEO and SEM optimization increasing brand awareness and lead generation while managing a strict PPC budget
- Direct Social Media and Content Marketing strategy in various international markets
- Drive marketing KPIs and channel revenue contribution.
- Track and measure marketing programs and report key performance indicators in weekly reports measuring success to defined year end goal metrics.
- Relationship management with those vendors: Google Adwords & Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, etc.
- Manage complex projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Other projects as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Experience in a marketing function, preferably a global marketing function, ideally experience working internationally including US, Europe and Australia.
- B2B product marketing experience to independently develop and execute brand growth strategies including international growth plans
- Exposure to international marketing especially UK, AU/NZ, FR, DE markets and beyond
- Proven ability to translate strategy into execution with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using business analytical tools to understand segmentation to make business decision
- Experience managing multiple marketing channels in international markets: e.g. TV, email, paid search, content marketing, display & affiliates
- Experience in best practices of marketing communication
- Strong presentation and excel skills, marketing KPI reporting and analysis of marketing channel data to make business decisions.
- Experience with the creative process and working with agencies
- Extremely well-organized, energetic, logical creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep understanding of UK Market culture, with AU/NZ, France, Germany a plus
- Able to accommodate schedule as needed based on international time zones
- Second language ability desired, including any of the following: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese
Position can be located in Los Angeles or East Coast and we offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options