Work from home! Can you talk someone's ears off about your favorite films? Do you know what's hot and trending in music? Can you spend hours diving into the infinite abyss that is YouTube? Interested in working from home? Then keep reading! We are hiring a new Rights Identification and Verification Specialist on a work from home basis to own the daily rights management for a number of key clients. We need tech-savvy specialists who can navigate the YouTube platform and assist our Client Services team.
The position will primarily be done from home, with specialists only requiring to report to ZEFR HQ for orientation and training and one day a month to check-in. Say goodbye to that rush hour commute!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Utilize ZEFR’s propriety technology to research and discover various types of media- everything from music, movies, TV and sports!
- Beta test new in-house software and create searches to help uncover untouched content
- Research our clients’ audio and visual content online. You will be the expert on unearthing hidden trends!
- Be in-tune with all things social media, film, music and TV. You will research and understand how users are interacting with digital video content
- Be a trailblazer on a new team with exciting new clients
- Be provided with a company laptop, personal desk setup, and internet stipend
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Understanding of YouTube platform- you love to watch or even create videos
- A strong understanding of social media platforms, influencers and trends
- Experience with content management, copyright management, online video, digital marketing and/or social media a plus
- You are a self starter and able to set and complete tasks without being micromanaged
- Interest or experience in content management, copyright management, online video, digital marketing and/or social media a plus
- Able to work full time
- Bi-lingual English/Portuguese is not required, but a definite plus