Our marketing department is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who will make a great addition to our team. This opportunity is for a WordPress Developer who will simultaneously act as a Project Manager. We are looking for this individual to bring a sense of enthusiasm as well as undeniable skill into the position. Good communication skills are a must as the office is a very open and transparent environment.
PaymentCloud exists at the intersection of finance and payments, so basic knowledge of these industries is a must. Likewise, a familiarity with SEO and link building is a significant part of this position as it correlates to site traffic and general exposure.
What we offer:
- Extra bonus pay and incentives (free lunches, unlimited Red Bull & gift cards galore!)
- Paid training days (if applicable)
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- Casual dress code in the office - you need to be comfortable while working!
We are looking for people who have top-notch work ethic and enthusiasm. A significant portion of this job will be to tackle developing projects and work as a team to accomplish certain goals. Additionally, as a project manager this individual will be expected to be responsible and orderly in their workflow. We are looking for team members that are willing to put in 110% and feel comfortable overcoming obstacles and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Perform SEO functions
- Troubleshooting web and email functions
- Site speed site optimizations
- Design, create, and modify WordPress websites
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working under tight deadlines
- Experience in HTML
- Experience in developing WordPress themes
- Experience in developing custom WordPress plugins
- Complete understanding of the WordPress development environment
- Complete understanding of WordPress structure
- Experience with cross-device / responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX design
- Extraordinary attention-to-detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in React / Laravel
Starting salary range: $60k-75k