Job Description Summary
As a web developer, you will work with an experienced, cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
In this role, you will create new web solutions for the auto insurance industry using a variety of web technologies and frameworks, including .NET Core, Typescript and Angular. You will create and maintain web pages, frameworks, unit tests, as well as analyze and close out defects. Additionally, you will be asked to configure and maintain environments for development and testing. You will work closely with other developers, business analysts and QA team members.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications on the Microsoft platform
- Expertise developing web applications in C# with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Experience developing web applications using some JS framework: Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience working as a web developer on at least one published website
- Experience developing responsive web applications for multiple browsers
- Highly capable at problem solving and debugging code with browser dev tools
- Understanding of design patterns, performance optimization, caching, and web security
- Ability to create web pages that closely match the mockups and wireframes built by UX designers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Able to use git in a structured team environment where changes are managed by reviewed pull requests
- Understanding of how to build responsive single page applications
- Experience using scaling and vector based graphics
- Experience writing automated unit tests
- Understanding of Agile methodology
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!