VP of Mobile Engineering at Albert
Things you're good at
- Ownership: Dive in and take ownership of our Android and iOS teams and develop great products that you are proud of every day.
- Architecture: Completing tasks is important. Completing tasks in a way that anticipates the scope of our ambitions is equally important.
- Organization: Work across various layers of our company in an inspired, efficient way.
- Prioritization: Prioritize initiatives to demonstrate alignment with our business strategy and value propositions. Communicate priorities and drive consensus on the path forward.
- Teamwork: At Albert, one of the underpinnings of our culture is to care. We care about our customers’ financial wellness, we care about the health of our business, and we treat each other with kindness and respect every day.
- Take complete ownership of our iOS and Android mobile products and oversee our mobile engineering team.
- Ensure we continue to build an app that can scale to millions of users across multiple financial products with the highest quality standards.
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast.
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes.
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and offer feedback. We work together.
- Follow management best practices and grow your team effectively.
- 7+ years of software engineering, preferably in fast growth startups
- 4+ years of experience writing production mobile software
- Strong command of mobile engineering and architecture best practices, ideally in Swift and Kotlin
- 4 year bachelor degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Strong product sense with a keen eye for detail in UX and design
- Strong leadership abilities, proven track record of enabling a team to move mountains
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Free lunch