VP Engineering and SRE
Are you looking for an opportunity to technologically transform a business? Does your name often go in the same sentence as SaaS?
Then you could be the Zoomer we’re looking for! We have an immediate opening for a VP of Engineering, Platform & SRE in our bay area or LA office. In this role, you’ll drive our full stack engineering road map by designing, developing, and implementing applications and services for enterprise-level systems. You’ll advocate for cutting-edge technology, you’ll coach your team of developers, you’ll lead by example, and, most importantly, you’ll join a group of people you enjoy working with. Feeling energized? Then come help shape the technology that will shape our future!
What you’ll do:
- Enable, via tooling and best practices, transformation of tech footprint from on-premises assets to public cloud core capabilities and modern applications
- Manage Data & Analytics pipeline: Modernize RDBMS/OLT stack while investing in tools and frameworks that allow shift from ETL/ELT to Event-driven Data Warehousing and Data Lake
- Via re-factoring and rewrites, transform fulfillment automation & workflow engine that’s based on legacy on-premises frameworks to modern asynchronous, cloud-based queuing and workflow frameworks
- Increase developer productivity by modernizing CI/CD/CO
- Design, build, and maintain agent facing tools in the Sales and Customer Support groups
- Drive RCA (Root Cause Analysis) & Incident management
- Passion for leading teams through transformations
- Organizational leadership, ability to inspire teams, grow leaders, and attract great talent
- Ability to be both player & coach: We’re looking for someone who is passionate about getting into the details and driving large technology initiatives while coaching and empowering teams to take ownership
- Experience in building and supporting B2B/B2C SaaS applications used at scale
- Deep expertise in building software platforms, specifically performant distributed systems, leveraging modern frameworks
- Well versed in modern cloud native technologies and frameworks. Recent experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure. Hands on experience a bonus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.