Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Anduril’s Technical Operations team is seeking a Technical Operations Engineer to join our team.
As a member of Anduril’s Technical Operations team, you will be responsible for deploying and supporting Anduril’s products all over the world. You will go forward with products early on in their lifecycle and work with engineering teams to iteratively improve them over time. The challenges you will encounter are innumerable and unpredictable, but you will be expected to take ownership of delivering the technical solution.
You must be both a teacher and a student, able to coach teammates on systems that you’ve gained intimate familiarity with and then transition into mastering the next system. You’ll also guide users through product employment and troubleshooting, advise account managers on how to structure an operation to ensure technical success, and communicate specific recommendations for product refinement to engineering teams.
- Ability to gather requirements from end-users. Communicate and teach complex subjects with clarity and simplicity. Able to build trust cross-functionally, navigate customer hierarchies, and influence teams in a peer-leadership capacity.
- Proven ability to master a technical system and support it in austere environments. Must demonstrate an innate drive to be self-sufficient across the breadth of a technical system.
- Strong ability to solve problems in unstructured situations at the interface of hardware, software, and networking. Ability to drive challenging and vague technical problems to clarity and resolution.
- Naturally inquisitive, able to independently research and learn new technical components or concepts.
- Ability to develop complex operational and logistics plans to move people and things quickly, over long distances, in unfamiliar locations.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance at the TS/SCI level.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the world for up to two months at a time.
- Prior military or overseas contracting experience.
- Possess an active U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix OS. Comfortable obtaining data from software platforms using command-line tools.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with tools and electronics.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.