Technical Lead, Frontend Engineering
Greater LA Area
With 12 million members and more than 800,000 listings, GOAT is the largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our web team creates innovative eCommerce experiences for more than 20 million web visitors per month.
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile web and desktop retail experience
- Ensure compatibility of front-end applications across platforms and browsers
- Work closely with customers on support, feature requests, solutions and deploying software
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience developing single page applications in React, Angular, or Ember
- Experience writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
- Experience building NodeJS backends - server-side rendering, logging, and monitoring
- Experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
- Detailed understanding of cross browser support and performance issues
- Experience with developing production-level front end markup and code from design or requirements documents
- Huge plus if you have experience with Ruby on Rails and familiarity with data fetching architectures like GraphQL
Benefits & Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description