Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for highly motivated staff software engineer who can lead a team to drive large, strategic, and complex projects. This position demands a high level of leadership, mentoring other engineers and helping to design and architect scalable solutions. In this role, you will face a huge array of challenges - from building scalable systems to designing new product features. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also work independently to take an idea from concept to implementation. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Build and ship product features end-to-end
- Ability to write clear and well defined design documentation
- Mentor fellow engineers
- Lead application architecture decisions
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software bugs
- Implement back-end APIs in Node.JS
- Work on our Ember SPA front-end
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers
- Participate in an Agile software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, maintainable & testable code
- Be product-minded and think about the customer
- Contribute to open-source projects
- 8+ years of experience developing web-based applications
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (Ember, Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience writing REST / JSON APIs
- Experience writing software tests
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with Ember.JS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!