Sr. Software Engineer (Cloud) at CCC
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will work with an experienced, cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
In this role, you will create new cloud solutions for the auto insurance industry. Additionally, you will be asked to configure and maintain environments for development and testing. You will work closely with other developers, business analysts and QA team members.
* 5+ years of .NET development experience (C# preferred)
* Extensive experience developing cloud applications
* Experience developing applications on the Microsoft platform
* Experience working with SQL Server including creation of queries, stored procedures, views, triggers and functions.
* Highly capable at problem solving and debugging code with browser dev tools and Visual Studio
* Understanding of cloud based computing preferably working with MS Azure
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
Other Beneficial Skills
* Expertise developing web applications in C# and LINQ
* Experience with MVC and Web API
* Experience with Visual Studio 2019
* Experience using scaling and vector based graphics
* Understanding of Agile methodology or iterative development
* Experience writing automated unit tests
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities