Sr. Manager of Front End Engineering
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
- Mentor, lead and manage a growing team of front end engineers, setting goals, tracking progress, reviewing performance and assisting personnel with career growth and advancement
- Recruit and hire front end engineering talent as needed
- Collaborate effectively with UX designers, product management, developers and quality assurance personnel, in an open, creative environment
- Communicate issues or project details effectively with direct reports, peers and managers
- Become familiar with overall product and technology roadmap and plan for team and department needs to meet roadmap requirements including staffing, technology innovations/updates, etc
- Quickly become an expert on the product architecture, workflows and business domain
- Ensure projects meet cross browser and platform compatibility requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Front End Engineering management with teams of 3 or larger, including recruiting and hiring talent
- 5+ years developing software on a team as a front end code contributor and technical leader
- An appreciation and understanding of good UI design
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and understanding of the Bootstrap framework
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, and the ability to optimize and keep semantic HTML/CSS for cross browser/platform rendering, including CSS animation techniques
- Proficient knowledge in SASS that compiles down to CSS3
- Ability to adapt and troubleshoot to meet the needs of various browser's capabilities. Including workarounds if needed to make certain modern capabilities function on them, or to provide graceful degradations on those browsers when deemed acceptable.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Git and code management
- Strong command of modern standards-based web development
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Knowledge of Twig as a templating engine
- Ajax Experience
- JSON based APIs for all data retrieval/updates/deletes/etc
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.