Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA is looking for career-minded DevOps Engineers to manage builds and work on automation tools for our E-Biz unit.
- Leading the vision and team of DevOps engineers to developing and managing build processes to support continuous integration and continuous delivery for application deployment that works for web and mobile applications across multiple environments and complex configuration environments (build & test servers, virtual labs), including on premise and cloud platforms.
- This position also provides leadership and governance for the Source Code delivery process and includes working closely with projects, production release and operations teams to establish consistent, high quality packaged builds for rapid and automated deployment to production.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with good scripting/programming skills.
- Masters in Computer Science preferred Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience developing and/or managing software source code using industry standard SCM tools (like TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins, Git)
- 4+ years’ recent experience with build management, configuration management and/or testing automation for web and/or mobile applications
- 2+ years’ experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents
- 4+ years’ experience building and deploying with Linux and/or Windows technologies (like nodeJS and MVC/WCF)
- Experience with Deployment automation (using tools like Urban Code, CA Automic, XebiaLabs or via custom scripts) is a must
- Experience with cloud platforms (like AWS, Azure, PCF) is a must
- Experience in Agile delivery with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) is a must:Experience leading and implementing this is preferred
- Experience with shell scripting languages is a must
- Experience supporting and managing build and configuration changes throughout environments is a must
- Experience with deployment tools and virtual lab management is a must
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines is a must
- Knowledge of networking concepts and security best practices is a must
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have ability to interact effectively with diverse cross-functional groups, including Quality, Configuration Management, Data Management, IT operations, and Project Management
- Experience with Infrastructure automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible) is preferred
- Knowledge of IAAS (Infrastructure as a service), PAAS (Platform as a service) and Infrastructure as Code concepts is preferred
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (like NewRelic) is a plus.
- Experience building web applications using extreme programming (XP) practices and lean software practices is a plus
- Knowledge of container concepts (Docker) is a plus
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.’
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.