Clublabs is a rapidly growing technology and design shop in Los Angeles. We are the innovation lab for AAA – the proving ground for ideas that exceed our members’ expectations. We rest upon delivering maximum value to our members and business, solving for the problem, trust through transparency, and collaboration. These principles help us make the biggest impact, remove silos, embrace, chance, and continuously learn. They’re realized every day in how we work: open, lean, innovative, accountable, and fun.
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for product architecture and the creation and implementation of complex systems.
- Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Create and communicate complex ideas to a team of Staff Software Engineers.
- This role leads other team members and is responsible for the multiple vertical applications.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering or as a solution/application architect with Java or related technologies.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in Application Architecture, micro service architecture, and in domain driven design
- Experience architecting a solution integrating legacy systems to modern web/mobile platforms to develop best in class user experience solutions.
- Development of IT Architecture on multiple major solutions is required.
- Creation technical documents, business flow and process diagrams.
- Development of solutions or an integration architecture that involves heterogeneous technology platforms (Distributed, mobile/web, mainframe, etc.).
- Interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated team of customers, product owners, developers, analysts, and quality engineers.
- Java / Java EE / Spring, and Middleware technologies including J2EE, OOA&D, MQ, XML, JSP, Servlets, EJB,JMS, JDBC, JNDI
- Expert knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/JEE/Web Services/Messaging/BPM process and Middleware
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.