Solutions Architect (Cognitive Technologies)
Clublabs is a rapidly growing technology and design shop in Los Angeles. We are the innovation lab for AAA – the proving ground for ideas that exceed our members’ expectations. We rest upon delivering maximum value to our members and business, solving for the problem, trust through transparency, and collaboration. These principles help us make the biggest impact, remove silos, embrace change, and continuously learn. They’re realized every day in how we work: open, lean, innovative, accountable, and fun.
We’re currently in the early stages of developing our Innovations team responsible for the ideation and creation of AI related solutions across AAA’s products and services. We are looking for ambitious, empathic and collaborative technology enthusiast to assist in our Chatbot initiatives to build meaningful and valuable Virtual Assistants for our members. Future initiatives will expand across various cognitive technology solutions for the organization’s products and services.
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for product architecture and the creation and implementation of complex systems
- Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness
- Create and communicate complex ideas to a team of Software Architects
- This role leads other team members and is responsible for overseeing multiple vertical applications
- 8+ years of professional experience in mobile and or web application development
- At least 4+ years’ experience in Application Architecture, micro service architecture, and in domain driven design
- Experience designing and architecting scalable, reliable, and available web/mobile applications a must
- Experience designing and architecting any cognitive technologies, such as, Chatbot applications a plus
- Experience architecting end-to-end modern web/ mobile platforms and integrating solutions within legacy systems
- Experience working within a rapid prototype environment desired
- Creation of technical documents, business flow and process diagrams
- Development of solutions or an integration architecture that involves heterogeneous technology platforms (Distributed, mobile/web, mainframe, etc.)
- Interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated team of customers, product owners, developers, analysts, and quality engineers
- Expert knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/Web Services/Messaging/BPM process and Middleware
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.