Software Test Engineer [Remote Non-US Only] at Jumpcut
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:02 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Location: Remote [Non-US Only]
Reporting to: Director of Engineering
Jumpcut is a school for digital entrepreneurs. Over 100 million people in America want to be their own boss and start their own businesses.
Our goal is to help people start successful businesses in every area of digital entrepreneurship. Whether you want to become a YouTube influencer, start your own eCommerce shop, or start freelancing, our courses give you step by step instruction to actualizing your goals. In addition to online courses, we heavily invest in our best students, and give them strategic and operational support to grow even faster.
We are expanding the whole engineering team here at Jumpcut. We are rebuilding our learning platform to create interactive experiences that enhance students’ experiences. At the same time, our best-in-class marketing system is being rebuilt as well. This person will help us realize our product roadmap with high levels of quality and bleeding edge automation tech.
- Design, Develop, and Implement Test Automation to support delivering world class courses and interactive learning experiences
- Review code from your peers and collaborate as a team on testing strategy and technology selection
- Load test and help fortify applications for high performance and resiliency in cloud environments
- Holistically plan and strategize how to attain and maintain the highest level of quality in engineering
- React / Redux
- 4+ years experience as a Test Engineer doing full time automation
- Experience with BDD testing using Cucumber
- Experience in automating complex UIs with heavy user interactions
- Familiarity with relational and schemaless DBs like Postgres and Mongo
- Experience testing containerized applications that run on kubernetes
- Exposure to microservices architecture and confidence in creating API system integration tests
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines and monitoring services for automation tests
- Experience in using test management tools such as XRay, Hiptest, TestRail and similar
- Experience in maintaining post-release validation automation and alerts
- Impeccable verbal and written English language skills
Additionally, you might be a good fit if…
- You have tested services with both GraphQL and RESTful design
- You have experience in performance testing
- You have experience with security/penetration testing
Compensation, Perks, and Culture:
Compensation is competitive and dependent on experience.
Find out more about Jumpcut at https://jumpcut.com/about
Visit our Glassdoor page to see what it's like working with us: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Jumpcut-EI_IE900475.11,18.htm
Read Full Job Description