Software Support Engineer
A leading document management and workflow software developer is looking for you to join its Technical Support team!
This position involves working with our resellers and customers in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education. It is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self-motivated persons seeking rapid professional development in a growing software development company! If you want to utilize effective communications skills, tackle tough challenges through problem solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, come join Laserfiche’s Technical Support team!
- Diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in customers' production and development environments
- Working with the Laserfiche development team to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Software testing and bug verification as major releases near
- Developing strong working relationships with resellers, customers, and Laserfiche team members
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS)
- Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
- Maintain professionalism
- Intelligence, motivation, and collaborative attitude
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.