Software Engineer/Web Developer
If you’re a talented coder who enjoys solving complex system integration issues, Laserfiche has a job that will give you the opportunity to explore cutting-edge development frameworks and approaches as you work to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche web applications. As a Laserfiche web developer, you’ll have a hand in architecting and implementing the code for new web applications, as well as guiding future development projects.
- Extending client-side content management capabilities
- Supporting web-based administration
- Integrations with Microsoft Office Web Apps and other web-based applications
- Improving web performance and scalability
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of cross-browser development (IE, Chrome and Firefox)
- Solid understanding of relational design and SQL
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.