Software Engineer/Mobile Application Developer
Help the world benefit from storing and retrieving important documents from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet!
As a Laserfiche developer, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche software. Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your job to your interests. Apply today!
- Develop and deliver high quality code and documentation for the iOS / Android / Windows client applications
- Develop infrastructure components/frameworks on the iOS / Android / Windows platforms that will enable client applications to work seamlessly with the client’s backend products and services
- Work closely with QA to fix defects and provide high testability of the client applications
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop intuitive user interface and client application design
What You’ll Need:
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or other technical field
- Ability to learn and use new technologies
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
What Wouldn't Hurt:
- Experience in Android, iOS and Windows platforms and SDKs
- Familiarity with resource layout concept and formats used by Mobile Operating Systems - Xib for iOS, Android layout for XML's, XAML for Windows
- Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks Xamarin, MVVMCross Framework, Xamarin Forms
- Familiarity with AWS.SDK and AWS technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of responsive web design techniques
- Experience designing applications for different screen sizes
- Knowledge of unit testing
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.