Software Engineer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
This new position is Software Engineer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud specifically to work on the technology team of LegalZoom and support the email marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script based dynamic templates, automation jobs, imports and exports of files using automation studio.
This position should be capable of understanding the data needs for a given set of marketing/content requirements from various business teams and building solutions and implement them with hands on approach, by aligning with our Salesforce release management process. This is an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as well as creating and enhancing our SF platform roadmap.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Ability to write, review and fine tune SQL queries required for Automation – working with complex joins and stored procedures
- Experience handling custom work required to get a journey built out including but not limited to the following
- Dynamic Content creation based on Data Extension content, predefined HTML content, AMP Scripts to pull right content/data
- Expertise in using HTML, Text and AmpScript to solve complex template creation challenges
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform – Tracking, Reporting, Send Configurations
- Working knowledge of various entry event features – Salesforce Data, API Data, Near Real Time FTP based data
- Working knowledge of Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Cloud Pages and Advertising Studio is a must
- Expertise in building data extensions and using test data to validate and QA the journeys, campaigns and triggered sends
- Experience working with SF Connector and using data from Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Proven success in coding responsive design template. Proven success in producing SMS/MMS marketing messages
- Any experience with Mobile SDK integration is a plus
- Deep understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices.
- Should be proactively collaborating with various business analysts towards solving email and product marketing requirements and challenges
- As an integral part of Salesforce development team - create solution design, review your changes for any potential build conflicts that could occur
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Able to handle and adapt to a quickly changing, results driven environment
- Results driven and able to work both independently and as a team member
Sales and Service Cloud Experience (Plus)
- Customization and Development experience on Sales and Service cloud, customizing Apex Controller Classes, Writing Test Classes, and Lightning Component Development.
- RESTFul API Integration experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as email developer/technical resource on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Solid understanding of SFMC Data Model, Automations, SQL, AmpScript
- Working knowledge of Mobile and Social Studio
- Experience working as a solution provider on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
- Active Salesforce Certifications are a plus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.