Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Our Autonomy Team at Anduril is developing aerial, aquatic, and ground-based robotic systems. Lattice Ghost UAS, Sentry Tower and our other platforms operate in remote environments with limited user input, driving requirements for reliability and autonomy. We have developed a unique robotics stack that includes tools for computer vision, motion planning, SLAM, controls, estimation, and secure communications.
- BS in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Proven understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and code optimization
- Experience troubleshooting and analyzing remotely deployed software systems
- Experience working with and testing electrical and mechanical systems
- Strong C++ experience in a Linux development environment
- MS or PhD
- Experience in one or more of the following: motion planning, perception, localization, mapping, controls, and related system performance metrics.
- Python, Rust, and/or Go experience
- Experience programming for embedded and physical devices
- Multi-agent coordination of UAVs
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!