Software Engineer - Platform
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Moveworks, an Enterprise SaaS company is solving complex problems using the latest ML & NLP technologies. Backed by top tier VC’s, and founded by well recognized serial entrepreneurs, Moveworks is transforming the ITSM market with autonomous resolution. Our product is well defined, our customers are already asking for more, and new demand is astounding.
To keep up with this growing demand we are expanding our geographic residence in SoCal. We need engineering talent that can not only expand our R&D capacity, but also help define our fast growing presence there. If you are an individual that thrives in a rapidly evolving environment and are looking for an opportunity where your contributions can make a large impact, we would love for you to get in touch with us.
As a Platform Engineer you will be responsible for building a robust engine that is highly available and fault tolerant. If you are interested in building world class products, tools and infrastructure that will transform the Enterprise IT space, come join our team!
- Working across Moveworks’ backend and API platforms
- Write new internal and external facing API’s
- Write RESTful APIs and the backend systems that implement them
- Understand micro-services architectures and RPC patterns
- Collaborate with other software engineers to diagnose, fix and prevent production issues
- Work in a highly-concurrent platform where quality, scalability and reliability matter
- Learn to rapidly deploy Web API’s and Platform API’s without sacrificing testability and quality
- You have built high performance, fault tolerant, scalable backend services in the past
- You have familiarity with building and integrating with API based platforms and have an understanding of REST and RPC based systems
- You have experience with SQL and noSQL databases (like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra and HBase)
- You feel at home developing on the Linux platform with languages like Java/Scala, Python, or C++
- You have hands-on experience with IaaS systems like AWS, GCE or Microsoft Azure
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or the equivalent