Software Development Engineer, Test (SDET)
This position will work closely with QA and developer teams to build a variety of test automation tools. Your tools will help to find, debug, isolate and resolve defects. You will be working in a collaborative environment with a focus on quality to ensure the delivery of high-quality distributed applications to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Participates in the full development lifecycle with a focus on delivery of high-quality software developed using Agile methods.
- Design and develop automation tools and solutions with a quality customer-driven mindset.
- Plan, develop and maintain automation tools to test our end to end, back-end, and front-end applications.
- Build in test metrics to report on and monitor test coverage and test execution progress.
- Works closely with other QA team members, developers, and application support teams to report, monitor and resolve issues to root cause.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or relevant experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in software testing or software development
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner to internal and offshore teams.
- Proficient in writing functional automation (UI and API)
- Proficient in testing frameworks and tools such as JUnit, Selenium, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience with back end languages such as Java, PHP
- Good understanding of Relational Databases, Redis, MySQL
- Familiar with current development process to include Agile, test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Exposure to distributed computing, Salesforce, telephony, product operations, dev ops, AWS.
Who We Are
ringDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. Thousands of sales, support, and customer success professionals use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, discover AI insights for engaging in smarter conversations, and coach their team to success faster than ever before.
We are a dynamic, unrelenting company with the deeply rooted belief that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.
Our team is ambitious, curious, and customer-obsessed. We cultivate a results-oriented, continuous learning, and fun culture. Our office cultivates collaboration, camaraderie, and vibrant discussions every day.As a result, ringDNA has received numerous employee rating awards. We were named as “one of the best places to work in Los Angeles” by both Comparably and BuiltInLA in 2018. The company has received 6 additional awards from Comparably, including #11 best CEO nationwide, was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities, and named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.