What you'll do
- Manage the containerization of our Platform
- Lead efforts to migrate our platform to GCP, and manage the Google Cloud services
- Build and manage big data and data pipeline initiatives within Google Cloud
- Ensure all systems are monitored and alerting, escalation procedures are in place
- Build and run incident management processes, lead post-mortem efforts
- Remote position, but the ability to join the team in the LA or Cincinnati offices a few times a year may be required
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of SRE/DevOps experience in a fast-paced SAAS environment.
- 3+ years experience with Linux server and container-based infrastructure, ideally using Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform, with experience creating data pipelines, setting up data warehousing, within Google Cloud. DigitalOcean experience is a plus.
- 3+ years experience with infrastructure monitoring solutions.
- Software development experience, ideally in Ruby on Rails, with hands-on experience debugging and optimizing production code.
- Experience with automation using Infrastructure as Code using Deployment Manager, Ansible, Terraform.