Senior Software Engineer at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:54 p.m. (PST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
We’re seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Los Angeles, CA office to assist in developing cloud-based infrastructure and services to support company’s engineering team to scale applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’re expected to:
- Build Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Elastic Container Services (ECS) infrastructure from scratch.
- Provision, plan and maintain technical architecture to scale for growing traffic needs of the company (over a million page views a day).
- Secure company’s technical architecture from information security threats.
- Support developers and product development by establishing and maintaining development pipeline.
- Design, build, and maintain software responsible for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Provide on-call support for technical operations and support the stability of the system in the event of an outage.
- Troubleshoot system, network and application level issues.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other closely related technical field of study.
- Plus 60 months (5 years) of work experience in the offered or other closely related positions with a focus on infrastructure and cloud architecture.
- Must pass company’s standard technical test.
- Experiences may be concurrent.
- Employer is willing to accept any suitable combination of education, experience, and/or training to satisfy the minimum requirements for the position.
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description