Senior Software Engineer at Cloudvirga
Cloudvirga is seeking an entrepreneurial, detail oriented .Net Engineer to join our team. Our highly regarded engineering group is growing rapidly due to the popularity of our mortgage processing POS system designed for both consumers and mortgage loan officers. Successful candidates will responsible for building .NET applications using C# and/or Angular JS in both front-end and back-end environments. You will be given the opportunity to work across product lines and platforms while following your projects through to completion in your own test-driven environments. You will bring your commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product to the forefront of everything you do as a highly valued contributor to the development and enhancement of our enterprise SaaS and mobile applications. This position is based in Irvine, CA.
If this sounds like a great fit and you stand ready to work hand in hand with some of the brightest minds in mortgage technology today...then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Maintain code quality through unit testing and test drive development
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Computer Science Degree
- Minimum 5-8+ Years as an Engineer in the .Net Framework
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent mortgage point of sale platform and tackling the home loan process while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs, time to close and the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with company contributions.