We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
LegalZoom is looking for talented, passionate, and driven engineers to join the Product Experiences team and help support our mission of 'Democratizing Law'.
LegalZoom has helped millions of customers become business owners by enabling them to #makeitofficial with business formation solutions such as an LLC or Corporation. These SMBs look to LegalZoom when taking the next steps on their journey of running a business, such as getting the right business licenses, opening a business checking account or creating a new company website - this is where our secure, trusted partner ecosystem intersects with the LZ customer experience, enabling LZ to deliver those customer needs via Strategic Partners.
The Software Engineer, MarTech, reporting in to the Director Engineering Marketing Technology, will be responsible for building out full stack solutions related to the content and marketing of the LegalZoom.com, Inc. website. This includes working with CMS systems as well as understanding related marketing systems that help the company track user traffic and behavior.
- Build and maintain dynamic marketing platforms for a variety of use cases.
- Deliver solutions around content management
- Run various experiments to support the marketing of our web experiences
- Develop solutions that are SEO friendly and work on all devices in all browsers at all sizes.
- Implement lead submission forms that integrate with Salesforce
- Work with analytics teams to support ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform marketing decisions on a day-to-day basis
- Enhance and support the marketing technology stack used by LegalZoom.com
- Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, enforce coding standards
- Contribute in software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
- Support the daily operations of the IT/Tech department
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- A strong generalist who is able to operate across a variety of disciplines.
- 2+ years of hands-on PHP, Python, or Node.js development
- Prior experience dealing with SEO operations
- An ability to operate independently and deal with ambiguity.
- Proficiency with industry-standard digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, or Amplitude.
- Experience with tag management systems such as tealium or google tag manager
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- 2+ years of experience developing queries using SQL
- Strong understanding and background of source control tools (GIT)
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description