- Build scalable and flexible web experiences that powers the future of car ownership
- Work with back-end engineers, design and product teams to plan new features and guide improvements
- Help mentoring and assisting other front engineers on the team
- Provide accurate estimates on project complexity and delivery time
- Work with Engineering teams to build projects
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience
- Background developing modern interactive web experiences with React, HTML5, CSS3
- Have some experience with a state management library (Redux, Mobx)
- Experience defining API interfaces in JSON or GRPC
- Work with version control through GitHub
- Perform code reviews and give constructive feedback
- Comfort in a design-centric environment informed by user experience research and a/b testing
- Bachelors related to computer science or equivalent work experience
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Healthy work-life balance
- Equity incentives
- Unlimited vacation package
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- Remote work stipend
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse and inclusive culture
It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.
For written California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.
For audible California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.